We offer so many services that it’s hard not to forget any. So here goes:
- Passport photos: No appointment needed, just come on in and we will take your passport photo, conforming with official New Zealand standards, of course.
- Ear Piercings: Trained staff will pierce your ears on the spot. (age restrictions?)
- Help with erectile dysfunction: We stock both Viagra and Silvasta. Have a quick chat with one of our pharmacists to find the right product for you. You can feel comfortable talking about erection problems at Roslyn Pharmacy: we have a private consultation area and male pharmacists on staff!
- Antibiotics for urinary tract infection: You may not need to see a doctor to get antibiotics for your urinary tract infection. All that is required is a short chat with a pharmacist.
- ECP: The emergency contraceptive pill is available in our pharmacy. To get the ECP, a pharmacist will need to ask you a small number of questions. We have a private consultation area available, so please just let us know if you’d like more privacy for this conversation.
- Free Parking: The Roslyn Village car park is available to all customers of Roslyn Pharmacy at no cost.
- Free Delivery: Our delivery service runs several times a week and covers the suburbs surrounding Roslyn. Delivery is free and includes ALL products in the pharmacy, from your prescription medications, to beauty products and gifts. Conditions apply. Read more here or call us on (03) 477 9793!